Information for Conference Attendees
Begin in the main Foyer of the CH2M Alumni Center, where volunteers will confirm your name with tickets purchased online. (There will be no same day ticket sales, so please be sure to purchase your tickets beforehand.
After being checked off of the confirmed list, you will:
Pick up Your Nametag which will be found in alphabetical order on the Registration Table
Once you find your nametag, you may proceed to the standing tables, where you will find nametag holders and markers
Proceed to the right wing of the Alumni Center, to pick up your breakfast
Proceed to the Ballroom (the "Sotomayor" room) & find your seat & a printed program for the event.
- Changemakers Statments: Come ready to fill out your Changemakers Statement..."I am inspired by....", "I am a changemaker because....". Add them to the Changemaker Display where you will find other statements collected through out the summer at different events within the Corvallis community. We encourage you to be sure to visit this display and start your day inspired!
- Changemakers Photo Booth: Take a pic with or without your statements!
What to Bring
Your preferred note taking supplies & any printed materials you want to share about causes you believe in & support. Please leave valuables at home. There will not be a secure location to store items, so please bring what you plan to carry with you throughout the day.
T-SHIRT PICK UP
It will be helpful if you bring your printed receipt with you to the conference if you bought T-Shirts on our website. If you haven't already done so and want a shirt, please visit our T-Shirts page to purchase one or several!! Limited quantity & availability so get yours NOW!! As it stands, we will not be able to sell them at the event.
This event will be interpreted by certified American Sign Language interpreters Audrey Averill, Jan Hearing, Logan Knauss, Elisa Maroney, Lori Salus & Cyndi Oyster. Please let organizers know if you need further information. Please also let us know if you will need this service where this is indicated on the ticket order form.
To CH2M Hill Alumni Center: 725 SW 26th Street, Corvallis, 97331
- From I-5: Take Exit #228 to Corvallis. Head west 10 miles on Hwy 34. Make a left turn onto Hwy 34 bypass. Go right on 26th St., cross Western Blvd., and the CH2M HILL Alumni Center will be on your right.
- From Hwy 99 southbound: Highway 99W becomes 4th St. Make a right turn on Western Blvd. Take another right turn on 26th St. Travel one block and the CH2M HILL Alumni Center will be on your right.
- From Hwy 99 northbound: Go over the Marys River Bridge. Make a left turn on Western Blvd. Make a right turn on 26th St. Travel one block and the CH2M HILL Alumni Center will be on your right.
- From 9th Street hotels: Drive south on 9th Street, turn right on Harrison, then left on 14th Street. (Note: When 14th crosses Monroe Ave., it becomes 15th.) Turn right on Western Blvd., and right on 26th Street. Travel one block and the CH2M HILL Alumni Center will be on your right.
Parking and Directions
Parking is free for the day of the conference. You may park in the visitor parking lot across from The LaSells Stewart Center and in the parking garage north of the Alumni Center.
ADA Parking is available between CH2M Hill Alumni Center & the Parking Garage. There is also parking on the first floor of the parking garage.
For more information about parking, visit the Parking Services website.
Photography Consent: By attending this conference, you consent to have your photograph taken & you allow the use of these images by the "We Are The Changemakers Conference" Organizers. If you do not want your picture taken, please alert a staff person.
Video: Due to the need to create a safe place at the conference for attendees & panelists to be able to discuss & share passions & ideas on what may include sensitive subjects, video from smart phones or by any other means, will not be permitted by any Attendee, Conference Organizer or Volunteer during any Panelist Presentation or Break-Out Session, unless otherwise specified by the Featured Panelist of that session. The Panelist will give those attending the session full knowledge if video will be allowed.
Questions? Please email us at email@example.com